Beartooth is an American hardcore punk band formed in Columbus, Ohio in 2012. The band comprises of Caleb Shomo (vocals, keyboard), Kamron Bradbury (bass), Zach Huston (guitar), and Will Deely (drums). From their inception, the band has been known for their high-energy performances and bone-crushing breakdowns.
Beartooth's founding member, Caleb Shomo, was initially a part of Attack Attack!, a metalcore band that gained widespread popularity in the mid-2000s. However, after the departure of several members, Shomo decided to start a new band that would focus on a more aggressive sound. He recruited guitarist Taylor Lumley, bassist Nick Reed, and drummer Brandon Mullins, and Beartooth was born.
Their debut album, "Disgusting," was released in 2014 and received widespread critical acclaim. The album's lead single, "Beaten in Lips," became a fan favorite and cemented the band's status as one of the top hardcore acts in the scene. The album went on to sell over 40,000 copies in the US alone, further solidifying their place in the genre.
Beartooth continued to tour extensively, with their shows becoming notorious for their intensity and energy. Fans would often mosh and stage dive throughout their entire set, leaving the band drenched in sweat and exhausted. Their live shows were a testament to their dedication to their craft, and it quickly became clear that they were more than just another hardcore band.
In 2016, Beartooth released their highly anticipated sophomore album, "Aggressive." The album was a departure from their previous sound, with a heavier emphasis on melody and clean vocals. Once again, the album received critical acclaim and showcased the band's evolution as musicians.
The release of "Aggressive" also marked the beginning of Beartooth's partnership with Live Nation, one of the largest concert promotion companies in the world. The band began playing larger venues and festivals, further expanding their fanbase and reach. Their partnership with Live Nation also led to the creation of the annual "Disgusting Tour," which features Beartooth alongside other popular hardcore acts.
In 2018, Beartooth released their third album, "Disease," which was a return to their heavier, punk-influenced sound. The album was a critical and commercial success, further solidifying the band's place in the scene. Their live shows continued to draw larger crowds, and fans eagerly awaited the announcement of new tour dates.
Beartooth's live shows are a testament to their passion for music and their dedication to their fans. They play with a ferocity and intensity that is unmatched, leaving audiences breathless and begging for more. They are a band that truly embodies the spirit of hardcore punk, and their live shows are a must-see for anyone who loves heavy music.
In conclusion, Beartooth is a band that has been making waves in the hardcore scene since their inception. Their dedication to their craft and their fans has led to a loyal following and countless sold-out shows. Their live shows are a testament to their passion for music, and they continue to inspire and influence a new generation of hardcore punk fans. If you have the opportunity to see them live, don't hesitate - grab your tickets and get ready for an unforgettable show.
More About Beartooth
Here are some of Beartooth's most popular live songs:
1. "In Between" – This song is a fan favorite and has been played in almost every Beartooth concert. The message of embracing your flaws and imperfections is a relatable and inspiring one that resonates with the band's fans. The chorus is particularly catchy and invites audience participation, making it a highlight of any Beartooth show.
2. "I Have A Problem" – This song is one of the earliest and most iconic Beartooth tracks. The band's heavy sound combined with frontman Caleb Shomo's raw and emotional vocals creates an intense and electrifying live experience. When the crowd screams along to the lyrics "I have a problem and I don't know how to fix it," it feels like a cathartic release of energy and emotion.
3. "The Lines" – The opening track of Beartooth's debut album "Disgusting" is another live staple. The song's energetic riff and sing-along chorus make it a perfect introduction to a Beartooth show. This song is a testament to Beartooth's ability to write catchy, memorable tunes that stick with the listener long after the show is over.
4. "Aggressive" – The title track of Beartooth's second album is a furious and unapologetic anthem that always gets the crowd moving. The chorus's call to action of "We're not aggressive, we're just restless" stirs up a sense of rebellion and defiance in the audience.
5. "Disease" – The titular track of Beartooth's third album is perhaps the band's most personal and emotional song to date. Caleb addresses his struggles with mental health in a raw and vulnerable way that resonates with many of the band's fans. The song's chorus, "This disease is taking me over," hits hard and serves as a reminder that everyone is fighting their own battles.
If you want to experience the thrill of a Beartooth live show, there's no better way than by getting tickets to one of their upcoming concerts. With each show, the band brings an energy and intensity that is unmatched, making for an unforgettable experience for fans.
Beartooth's live performances are a must-see for any rock music fan. From their iconic early tracks to their latest releases, their live set never fails to impress. With each show, the band proves why they are one of the most exciting and innovative acts in the music industry today. So, if you want to catch Beartooth live and experience the thrill of their high-energy performances, be sure to grab your tickets now!
|Event||Qty x Section / Row||StubHub:||You Save:|
|Rapids vs. Sounders FC - 9/20||2x Sec 131, Row 14||$214||$275||$61 (29%)|
|Luke Bryan - 9/8||2x Rear Orch 4, Row G||$301||$351||$50 (17%)|
|Hamilton - 9/6||2x Balc, Row MM||$515||$593||$78 (15%)|