Ruben Studdard's History
Ruben Studdard is an American singer and actor, who is best known for winning the second season of the popular reality show, American Idol. Since then, he has released several albums and has had numerous successful tours and live concert events.
Born on September 12, 1978, in Frankfurt, West Germany, Ruben grew up in Birmingham, Alabama. He was inspired by gospel music, and he began singing at a young age. He also attended Alabama A&M University, where he earned a degree in music.
In 2003, Ruben auditioned for the second season of American Idol, where he impressed the judges with his soulful voice. He quickly became a fan favorite, and he won the competition in May 2003, beating out Clay Aiken in the finale.
After his win, Ruben released his debut album, "Soulful," which premiered at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart. The album featured his hit single, "Sorry 2004," which was a commercial success. He later released several more albums, including "I Need an Angel," "The Return," and "Letters from Birmingham."
Ruben has also been known for his live concert events and tours. He has an incredible stage presence, and his vocals are always on point. In 2004, he went on his first solo tour, which was called "The Soulful Tour." The tour was wildly successful, and it sold out in various cities across the US.
In 2008, Ruben went on the "Love Is" tour, which featured songs from his fourth album, "Love Is." The tour included 31 stops across the US and Canada and was a huge success. He then went on the "Ruben Studdard: Live in Concert" tour in 2012, which allowed him to perform in front of sold-out crowds once again.
Ruben has also been a part of several Broadway productions. In 2008, he made his Broadway debut in the revival of "Ain't Misbehavin," and in 2011, he starred in "The Color Purple." He received critical acclaim for both performances.
For fans of Ruben Studdard, getting tickets to his live concerts is a must. His dynamic stage presence and incredible vocals make for an unforgettable experience. Fans can expect to hear all their favorite songs, including "Sorry 2004," "Superstar," and "Flying Without Wings."
Tickets for Ruben's concerts are typically available through his website, as well as through various ticketing websites. Prices vary depending on the venue and the location of the seats, but fans can expect to pay anywhere from $50 to $150 for a ticket.
In conclusion, Ruben Studdard is a talented musician and performer who has had a successful career in both music and theater. His live concerts are always a must-see event for fans, and his incredible vocals and dynamic stage presence make for an unforgettable experience. Fans can purchase tickets for his concerts through his website or through various ticketing websites, and prices vary depending on the venue and seat location.
More About Ruben Studdard
1. "Flying Without Wings" - "Flying Without Wings" is one of Ruben Studdard's most iconic songs and it has become a fan favorite at his live shows. The song was originally sung by the Irish boy band Westlife, but Ruben Studdard's rendition of the track is arguably the most popular version. The song's uplifting message and soulful vocals make it the perfect anthem for any concert.
2. "Sorry 2004" - "Sorry 2004" is another popular song from Ruben Studdard's repertoire that fans love to hear live. The song features a catchy beat and classic R&B sound that has become a hallmark of the artist's music. The song is about a relationship that has gone wrong, but Ruben's smooth vocals make it a joy to listen to.
3. "Change Me" - "Change Me" is a soulful ballad that showcases Ruben Studdard's incredible vocal range. The song's emotional lyrics and melodic sound make it a popular live track that fans always want to hear. The song was released in 2004 on Ruben's first album, "Soulful," and it remains one of his most popular songs to this day.
4. "Superstar" - "Superstar" is a classic R&B track that has become a staple of Ruben Studdard's live shows. The song was originally written by Bonnie Bramlett and Leon Russell, but Ruben's version has become the definitive version of the song. The song's soulful sound and Ruben's powerful vocals make it a fan favorite at every concert.
5. "Celebrate Me Home" - "Celebrate Me Home" is a holiday classic that has become a staple of Ruben Studdard's Christmas concerts. The song was originally sung by Kenny Loggins, but Ruben's version is one of the most popular covers of the track. The song's heartwarming message and Ruben's soulful vocals make it the perfect song to celebrate the holidays.
In conclusion, Ruben Studdard is a legendary R&B artist who has become a staple of the live music scene. Fans of the artist can expect to hear some of his most popular live songs when they purchase tickets to his concerts. From classic tracks like "Flying Without Wings" and "Superstar" to soulful ballads like "Change Me" and "Sorry 2004," Ruben Studdard's music has something for everyone. Additionally, his timeless covers, such as "Celebrate Me Home," add that special something to his concert experiences, and make them unforgettable for his fans. Whether you're a lifelong fan or a newcomer to Ruben Studdard's music, his live shows are sure to be an incredible experience that you will never forget.
|Event||Qty x Section / Row||StubHub:||You Save:|
|Rapids vs. Sounders FC - 9/20||2x Sec 131, Row 14||$214||$275||$61 (29%)|
|Luke Bryan - 9/8||2x Rear Orch 4, Row G||$301||$351||$50 (17%)|
|Hamilton - 9/6||2x Balc, Row MM||$515||$593||$78 (15%)|