Cheap Rod Stewart Tickets
He’s one of the world’s best-selling artists with a career spanning more than 50 years and a distinct voice unlike any other. Don’t miss your chance to see him perform all the hits from his impressive catalog. Grab your Rod Stewart tickets from Ticket Club today and save big.
Rod Stewart's History
Rod Stewart is a British rock legend who has spent over five decades in the music industry. Known for his raspy voice, his music has been a staple in the hearts of music lovers for years. He has released numerous hit albums and singles that have helped shape the rock music genre. His live concerts events are notorious for being electric and full of energy, and tickets to his shows are always in high demand.
Stewart was born in London, England in 1945. His parents were Scottish and he was brought up in Scotland. He began his music career in the early 1960s as a member of the band, The Dimensions. In the mid-60s, he joined the Jeff Beck Group, which led to his first success as a musician. The group released two albums, "Truth" and "Beck-Ola", which both became hits in the UK and the US.
In 1969, Stewart released his first solo album, "An Old Raincoat Won't Ever Let You Down," which was a commercial success. It was followed by "Gasoline Alley" and "Every Picture Tells a Story," which solidified Stewart's place in the music world. He continued releasing hit albums throughout the 70s and 80s, including "Never a Dull Moment," "Atlantic Crossing," and "Blondes Have More Fun." He also became known for his iconic hits such as "Maggie May," "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?" and "Tonight's the Night."
Stewart has always been known for putting on memorable live concerts events. He is famous for his energetic and charismatic performances, which often involve his trademark moves such as his high leg kicks and microphone twirls. His live shows also feature his signature voice, which can move from a growl to a smooth croon in a matter of seconds.
Over the years, Stewart has performed around the world, including in huge venues like Madison Square Garden in New York City and London's Royal Albert Hall. Fans have flocked to his live concerts events, and tickets to see the iconic musician are always in high demand.
In recent years, Stewart has continued to tour and perform live shows. In 2019, he embarked on a tour with fellow rock legend, Jeff Beck. The two musicians had previously collaborated in the 60s and 70s, and their reunion was eagerly anticipated by fans. The tour spanned multiple cities in the US and Canada, including Los Angeles, Toronto, and Montreal.
In 2020, Stewart had planned to embark on another tour with Australian band, The Black Sorrows. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the tour was postponed until 2021. Fans are eagerly awaiting the opportunity to see Stewart perform live once again.
In conclusion, Rod Stewart is a true icon of the music world. His incredible voice and stage presence have made him one of the most beloved musicians of all time. His live concerts events are notoriously energetic and full of life, and tickets to his shows are always in high demand. Despite being in the industry for over five decades, Stewart's passion for music remains as strong as ever, and fans can't wait to see what he has in store next.
More About Rod Stewart
1. Maggie May - Maggie May is one of Rod Stewart's most iconic songs and a fan favorite. The song was released in 1971 and became an instant hit, reaching the top of the charts in both the UK and the US. The song is known for its catchy melody, powerful vocals, and memorable lyrics. It has become a staple of Rod Stewart's live shows and is often the closing song of his concerts.
2. Da Ya Think I'm Sexy? - This disco-infused hit from 1978 was a departure from the singer's traditional rock sound but became one of his biggest hits. The song's catchy chorus has become a crowd-pleaser at Rod Stewart's live shows, with fans singing along and dancing to the beat. The song has been reworked multiple times over the years, and Rod Stewart has continued to perform it with great success.
3. Sailing - Sailing is a beautiful ballad that showcases Rod Stewart's soulful voice and emotional depth. The song was released in 1975 and became one of his biggest hits, reaching the top of the charts in the UK. The song has become a fan favorite and is often a highlight of his live shows, with fans swaying to the song's beautiful melody.
4. Tonight's the Night (Gonna Be Alright) - This upbeat song from 1976 is another fan favorite at Rod Stewart's live shows. The song has a catchy rhythm and memorable lyrics that make it impossible not to dance along. The song has become a staple of his concerts and is often one of the most anticipated performances of the night.
5. Hot Legs - Hot Legs is another upbeat hit from Rod Stewart that has become a crowd-pleaser at his live shows. The song's rock and roll sound and catchy chorus have made it a fan favorite, and Rod Stewart always delivers a high-energy performance of the song when he performs it live.
In conclusion, Rod Stewart's live performances have always been a highlight of his career, and his most popular songs are often the ones that get the biggest reaction from the audience. The singer has a unique ability to connect with his fans and create a memorable experience for anyone who attends one of his concerts. If you're a fan of Rod Stewart and his music, then attending one of his live shows is an experience you won't want to miss. Tickets for his concerts are always in high demand, so be sure to get your hands on them as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
|Event||Qty x Section / Row||StubHub:||You Save:|
|Rapids vs. Sounders FC - 9/20||2x Sec 131, Row 14||$214||$275||$61 (29%)|
|Luke Bryan - 9/8||2x Rear Orch 4, Row G||$301||$351||$50 (17%)|
|Hamilton - 9/6||2x Balc, Row MM||$515||$593||$78 (15%)|