Extreme is a rock band that has been active since the 1980s. They are known for their powerful vocals, harmonic guitar solos, and energetic live shows. The group has enjoyed massive success throughout their musical career, which has spanned more than three decades. Their live shows are not to be missed, and fans from all over the world eagerly anticipate their concerts.
Extreme was formed in 1985 in Malden, Massachusetts, by vocalist Gary Cherone and guitarist Nuno Bettencourt. The band began playing at local clubs and quickly gained popularity in the Boston music scene. In 1989, they released their self-titled debut album, which received critical acclaim and put them on the map. The album was a commercial success, with hits like "Kid Ego" and "Little Girls" making their way to the top of the charts.
Extreme's success continued with their second album, "Pornograffiti," which was released in 1990. The album included their biggest hit, "More Than Words," which reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. The song's acoustic guitar and vocal harmonies became a signature sound for the band and helped them to become a household name.
Throughout the 1990s, Extreme continued to release successful albums and tour extensively. They were known for their high-energy live shows, which included elaborate stage setups and explosive guitar solos. Their concerts were always a hit with fans, and their performances became legendary.
In 1996, after releasing their fifth album, "III Sides to Every Story," Extreme disbanded. Cherone went on to join Van Halen as their lead vocalist, but the band reunited in 2004 for a tour and continued to play together on and off over the years.
In 2008, Extreme released "Saudades de Rock," their first album in 13 years. The album was well-received by fans and critics and showcased the band's signature sound.
In recent years, Extreme has continued to tour and perform live shows around the world. Their concerts are known for their high-energy performances and the band's ability to engage their audience. Fans eagerly anticipate their live shows and quickly snap up tickets whenever they go on sale.
Extreme's live shows are a must-see for anyone who loves rock music. The band's ability to capture the energy and excitement of their music on stage is legendary, and their concerts are always a hit with fans. If you have the chance to see Extreme live, don't miss it – you won't be disappointed!
More About Extreme
1. "Get the Funk Out" - This hard-hitting funk-rock anthem is one of Extreme's most beloved songs, and it's easy to see why. With its catchy guitar riffs and funky bass lines, "Get the Funk Out" is a perfect example of the band's unique sound. And when performed live, the song takes on a whole new level of energy, with Nuno Bettencourt's virtuosic guitar solos and Gary Cherone's powerful vocals.
2. "More Than Words" - One of Extreme's biggest hits, "More Than Words" is a beautiful acoustic ballad that showcases the band's softer side. But don't let the gentle melody fool you - this song has a surprising amount of power when performed live. Fans love singing along to the chorus, and the band often invites audience members to join in on the harmonies.
3. "Hole Hearted" - Another acoustic-based hit, "Hole Hearted" is a heartfelt ode to love and commitment. The song's intricate guitar work and soaring vocal melodies make it a fan favorite both on record and in concert. When played live, "Hole Hearted" often becomes a sing-along, with fans swaying and clapping along to the beat.
4. "Decadence Dance" - With its hard-driving guitar riffs and aggressive vocals, "Decadence Dance" is one of Extreme's most hard-hitting songs. When performed live, the song takes on a whole new level of intensity, with the band's incredible musicianship on full display. Fans love the song's powerful chorus, and it's often a highlight of their live shows.
5. "Rest In Peace" - This haunting ballad is one of Extreme's most underrated songs, but it's a fan favorite for those who know it. With its melancholy melody and poignant lyrics, "Rest In Peace" is a powerful tribute to lost loved ones. When played live, the song takes on an even greater emotional resonance, with fans holding lighters and swaying along to the music.
These are just a few of the many incredible songs that Extreme has performed live over the years. No matter which song you choose, one thing is certain - seeing Extreme in concert is an unforgettable experience. With their incredible musicianship, dynamic stage presence, and passionate fans, Extreme is a band that truly knows how to put on a show.
If you're looking to catch Extreme in concert, be sure to get your tickets early. The band's live shows are incredibly popular, and tickets often sell out quickly. But with the excitement and energy of an Extreme concert, it's well worth the effort to snag a ticket. So whether you're a die-hard fan or just discovering the band for the first time, don't miss your chance to see Extreme live and in action.
|Event||Qty x Section / Row||StubHub:||You Save:|
|Rapids vs. Sounders FC - 9/20||2x Sec 131, Row 14||$214||$275||$61 (29%)|
|Luke Bryan - 9/8||2x Rear Orch 4, Row G||$301||$351||$50 (17%)|
|Hamilton - 9/6||2x Balc, Row MM||$515||$593||$78 (15%)|